There are many ways in which we can measure the success of the Compass project.
- Giving first responders a seat at the table is leading to impactful policy changes and strengthening collaboration between agencies
- Embedding wellness coordinators within first response units is increasing the number of referrals to mental health services
- Self-care tools are being utilized consistently by first responders
- Developing and implementing trainings for first responders are cultivating skills related to wellness and self-care
- Respite activities with families are improving relationships